People have been sporting a mouth full of braces since the early 1700s, so you’re not alone. While they may not seem like the most fashionable thing to wear, braces are a relatively quick solution to an otherwise lifetime full of dental issues.
There are several reasons why you might need braces, but these are just a few of the most common ones. The types of braces monrovia or anywhere else in the world offers, will always depend on the following dental issues.
· The underbite: The underbite is highly common and is exactly what it sounds like. It is when your lower jaw overlaps your upper jaw in a misaligned fashion. An underbite can actually make it difficult to eat or talk, which is why braces are a lifesaver.
· The overbite: In the opposite way, an overbite is when the top teeth overlap the bottom ones (as they should) but with too much of a gap in between them. An overbite can be subtle or obtrusive, but either way can impact your smile.
· The open bite: This is less heard of than the previous two, but an open bite is not something you want to live with either. If there is a significant gap between your top and bottom teeth when smiling, this is an open bite.
· Too many teeth: While you may actually have the right amount of teeth, crowding is when your teeth just don’t have enough space in your mouth, so it appears as though there are too many. Braces align your teeth properly, alleviate crowding and give you the even smile you’ve always dreamed of.
· Spacing: A gap between your two front teeth might be cute on kids, but teeth that have significant empty spaces in between them, should be fixed. Your smile is too valuable not to try braces on for size.